Flights

May 14, 2020 - Update

Due to the uncertainty regarding international travel and schooling measures, ISE Ontario has made the decision to cancel the 2020-2021 Host First program, as well as the second half of the current Go First program. All travel at the current time is now cancelled. The safety and security of our participants and families will always be a priority to our organization, and this decision allows us to continue to evaluate matters so we can be better positioned to move forward with reciprocal exchanges in the new year. 

ISE Ontario intends to continue to offer reciprocal exchange programs. Our goal is to provide the opportunity to travel again for February 2021 with our Go First program and encourage you to apply if you are interested in participating in a 9-week ISE exchange. We will also be offering 3-Week Summer programs in 2021.

We are looking forward to providing all families with an exchange experience and hope to see participants again soon!

Mary Martelli, Executive Director, and The ISE Ontario Team



Travel dates are subject to change and will be confirmed close to departure.

Flight departures and arrivals are subject to change due to situations beyond our control.




2021 Depatures


Details to be determined...